Download the mobile app
Visit VitBlock.com and download the app for your mobile OS at the bottom of your homepage.
If you visit our home page from the PC Web, move your mouse over each version of the download and the QR code will appear. If your mobile recognizes this QR code, you'll get a link to download the installation file.
If you visit our homepage on the mobile web, touch the button for your OS to open a page where you can download the installation file.
Or you can go to the following link and get it yourself:
Shortcut to download iPhone app
Installing the iPhone App
The iPhone app will be installed automatically when you press 【Install】 on the download page. When you run this app, you must set whether or not to use an untrusted enterprise app for normal use.
1. Install teh App: On the Download page, touch 【Install】 and navigate to the iPhone's desktop
2. Set Enterprise App Trust: When you run an installed app, you get a message that says Untrusted Enterprise APP. Set whether or not to trust directly from your iPhone's Settings > General > Device Management. You cannot run the app unless you set it to Trust.
Recently, the company name has been changed to "Chengdu Xingtong Wangyi Science".
3. Run Program: Ask if OKNodes should be allowed to notify you when running. If you want to be notified, click Allow.
4. Sign up: Touch 【Login/Sign】 up at the top of the program's initial screen. If you have already signed up, login with your mobile phone number or email. If you are new, select 【Sign up】 at the top of the Login screen to select how to sign up. You can sign up by phone number or email.
To select an exchange before you log in/register, first press 【Select Exchange】, search for and select VitBlock, and sign up according to the form. Register your mobile app security gesture when you're done signing up.
5. Verify Security Settings and Identity Authentication: Click Set Account in the upper-right corner of the screen to view your security settings and identity authentication. For more information on security and identity authentication, please refer to the following related links as they are very similar to the home page.